Shangjiushan Ancient Village is a national 4A-level tourist attraction with beautiful mountains, green water, and pleasant scenery. It has a history of more than 1,000 years and has a long cultural and historical landscape. It is a rare stone village in China. Up to now, the village has preserved such historic sites as "Qin Huang's Old Road", "Xiao Jinshi Courtyard", "Xuandi Temple", "Nanshan Mountain Camp", "Laogujing (Ancient Well)" and "Laoxuetang (ancient school)". The construction area of existing traditional buildings is 15,600 square meters, with more than 300 sets of ancient dwellings with Ming and Qing architectural styles. The ancient village of Shangjiushan has completely preserved three streets and alleys built of Ming and Qing stones and more than 240 residential courtyards built of stones.
Shangjiushan Village was founded in the early years of the Northern Song Dynasty. Because there is a mountain spring in the south of the mountain, which is basically clean all year round and an ancient pine tree beside the spring, which is vigorous and straight, the villagers named the village Gu Song Village (Pine Tree Village). In the early Yuan Dynasty, due to the large number of households, the village was renamed Duan Shanzhuang (Duanshan Village). At the end of the Yuan Dynasty, the village was destroyed by the Central Plains War. During the Hongwu period of the Ming Dynasty (1368), the decedents of Zheng, Nie, and Man families moved from Shanxi to settle down here. They were named Shangjiushan Village because there were nine hills, large and small.
Shangjiushan Village belongs to Shiqiang Town, Zoucheng City, Jining City, Shandong Province. It is 8 kilometers southwest of its residence and on the west side of Provincial Highway 345. It has 350 households, 1205 people and 1487 mu of arable land. It belongs to a low mountain and hilly area and is mainly agricultural and mainly produces wheat and corn. National Highway 104 in the east and Provincial Highway 345 run through.